Image Map Facebook Pinterest Instagram Bloglovin' Teachers Pay Teachers

October 10, 2015

A Few of My Favourite Things

As a relief teacher there are some activities I never leave home without. You never know who your class will be or if the teacher will leave work so it pays to be prepared and have a bank of good quality resources with you. Organisation relieves stress for you but also looks good to the school and will help you get booked again and again.

Here are a few staples from my K-2 math folder. I always bring these along and being laminated I use them over and over again. I love group work and getting kids moving so I have 5/6 copies of each activity and rotate students between the activities.




Now don't go away and reinvent the wheel, click on the file names below to download a copy for yourself!



Happy Teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment